The best manual rosin press for home
Small package, enormous featuresHelix rosin presses are user-friendly and easy to twist press operation, with no air compressor required. It features an ultra accurate force measuring load cell that displays bag pressure in real time with as little as 10lb increments.
3 tons of forceThe Helix utilizes two 2.5" x 4.5" premium 6061 aluminum heat plate assemblies, each with independent thermocouples for evenly distributed heat from 0°F - 300°F and temperature accuracy to 1 degree Fahrenheit. It offers up to 3 tons of force (6,000 lbf) output from our 100% custom engineered lead screw twist press technology.
Complete control at your finger tipsEach Helix is built with our intuitive Pressware™ technology, which offers a full color LCD touch screen with custom software for unparalleled consistency and control. It has the ability to save up to 29 pre-set recipes so once you dial in your settings you can repeat your results exactly.
USA built qualityWe manufacture and quality control every Helix rosin press at our factory in Denver, Colorado, and each unit is made with premium components that are engineered to last.
- Up to 3 tons of force (6,000 lbf) output
- No air compressor required, manual twist force application
- Built with two 2.5" x 4.5" 6061 aluminum heat plate assemblies, each with independent thermocouples
- 0°F - 300°F temperature range
- Temperature accuracy to within 1 degree Fahrenheit
- Powder coated housing
- Measures 14" D x 21.4" T x 15.5" W
- Weighs 65 lb
- Patent pending
- Available in both 110-240v electrical versions (operating voltages are set at the factory, not by the user, so please contact us for more information)
- 115v version electrical information: 3 amps peak draw, 345 watts, 50/60 Hz, 5-15P plug, no dedicated circuit required
- 230v version electrical information: 1.5 amps peak draw, 345 watts, 50/60 Hz, 6-15P plug, no dedicated circuit required
- Lifetime end-user support.
- 2 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects for structural components (frame, truss, and support legs).
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects for the entire press including electronic components.
PurePressure's Peace of Mind warranty is also available for only $320 and completely covers your Helix rosin press for 5 years. Simply select the extended warranty option in the optional add ons section checking out or ask a PurePressure sales representative to add it to your order. The extended warranty can be bought up to 90 days after purchase. Read the fine print here.
The Helix manual rosin press is the next big step forward in rosin technology - allowing anyone, anywhere, to make the best quality rosin possible. Built with many of the same features our industry leading Commercial series rosin presses offer, the Helix offers all the same precision and temperature control in a portable package. It also features a stainless steel removable drip tray for easy cleaning.
Press up to 6 grams of flower or 10 grams of dry sift or ice water hash at a time with ease!