PurePressure is the world’s #1 solventless extraction equipment manufacturer and education resource. Our equipment is used worldwide and is the industry leader in solventless processing technology. If you're looking to get into the extraction industry, we're always looking for talent. If you don't see the position you're looking for, send us an email at email@example.com for consideration for future openings.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING. APPLICATIONS NOT SUBMITTED EXACTLY AS REQUESTED WILL BE IGNORED.
Updated 7/14/2021 - one open position
- Position: Video Production Artist
- Job Type: Salaried, full time with benefits (PTO, healthcare, and more)
- Salary Range: 58-68k plus bonus incentives
- Location: Mixture of work from home and at our factory in Denver, Colorado
Job Description: The Video Production Artist role is responsible for conceptualizing, filming, editing, and ultimately delivering a variety of polished video media for multiple marketing efforts. This position is also responsible for helping PurePressure and PureCannalabs create easy to follow and insightful e-learning courses, which are video based, in collaboration with our expert trainers. While mostly working from home, this job requires being in the Denver area and will involve some travel to other out of state locations at times.
- Assisting the Creative Manager to deliver video media projects of all types under tight deadlines
- Work with the PureCannalabs team to bring its new video training series to life from start to finish, which will cover multiple aspects of solventless extraction techniques
- Execute greater Marketing team videography needs, including product highlight videos, interviews, regular PurePressure series programming, and more
- Identify creative marketing opportunities that can be leveraged and executed to increase sales
- Proofread and review marketing media for typo-free, highly appealing public consumption
- Deliver premium quality creative work to promote PurePressure and PureCannalabs’ brands, products, and services wherever needed
- Help organize and continue to build PurePressure and PureCannalabs’ media libraries for streamlined creative production
- Passionate about cannabis and the cannabis industry
- 3+ years of professional videography and editing experience
- Existing ownership of a professional camera, lenses, and equipment preferred but not required
- Demonstrable ability to take a concept and bring it to life with minimal oversight
- B.S. or A.S. in a related field such as digital media is strongly preferred
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite programs, with an emphasis in Premiere Pro
- Strong digital organizational skills; ability to manage files and content efficiently
- Professional, error-free level verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency to deliver projects on time and not accept missed deadlines
- Willingness to travel when needed
- Ability to confidently use modern computer systems, Google Drive/Docs, as well as Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Reliable transportation to be at the office as needed
To apply, please send your resume and a short paragraph as to why you would be the perfect candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Video Production Artist”.