PurePressure is the world’s #1 solventless extraction equipment manufacturer and education resource. Our equipment is used worldwide and is the industry leader in solventless processing technology.
If you're looking to get into the extraction industry, we're always looking for talent. If you don't see the position you're looking for, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Current Position Openings as of 6/22/2020
Customer Success Manager
Position: Customer Success Manager
Job Type: Salaried, full time with benefits (PTO, healthcare, and more)
Location: In person at our factory in Denver, Colorado near S. Santa Fe Dr & Evans
PurePressure is the world’s #1 solventless extraction equipment manufacturer and education resource. Our equipment is used worldwide and is the industry leader in solventless processing technology. Join one of the best cannabis businesses in the industry!
Job Description: The Customer Success Manager is a customer-facing position that is responsible for ensuring that all PurePressure customers are taken care of post-purchase, with an emphasis on equipment-buying clients. This role focuses on ensuring PurePressure customers are in full communication with, have the support they need to set up their purchases, and are proactively having their various needs being taken care of.
● Provide exceptional customer service in its various forms to help build strong business/client relationships with PurePressure customers
● Conduct the entire post-purchase onboarding process for PurePressure equipment buying clients, including communication regarding shipping, delivery, setup, usage instructions, and basic troubleshooting
● Work closely with sales and fulfillment to ensure a flawless “white glove” experience for PurePressure’s clients
● Communicate frequently with engineering to understand equipment/system setup, takedown, parts list, and other technical aspects of PurePressure’s products, which changes frequently
● Have a full command of PurePressure’s product lineup and help process small orders for clients as need-be for products such as consumables or other non-equipment buys
● Passionate about cannabis and the cannabis industry
● 2+ years of direct customer support or account management experience
● B.S. or A.S. in a related field strongly preferred, such as Business, Management, Marketing, or Communications
● Professional, error-free level verbal and written communication skills
● Heightened sense of urgency concerning customer needs
● Willingness to travel when needed for trade shows or events
● Experience using commercial support ticket software, such as SalesForce, ZenDesk, HubSpot, or similar
● Ability to confidently use modern computer systems, Google Drive/Docs, as well as Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
● Strong digital organizational skills; ability to manage files effectively and efficiently
● Reliable transportation to be at the office frequently
To apply, please send your resume and a short paragraph as to why you would be the perfect candidate to email@example.com with the subject “Customer Success Manager Application”