PurePressure is the world’s #1 solventless extraction equipment manufacturer and education resource. Our equipment is used worldwide and is the industry leader in solventless processing technology. If you're looking to get into the extraction industry, we're always looking for talent. If you don't see the position you're looking for, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration for future openings.
Fullfillment & Receiving Technician
PurePressure is looking for an entry level Fulfillment & Receiving Technician to assist with our shipping and receiving efforts in Denver, CO location. Come think, solve, and create with us www.gopurepressure.com
The Fulfillment & Receiving Technician will be responsible for working with the Purchasing Department to check in and put away all incoming parts and materials. Close out PO’s and maintain the Kanban system. When not receiving this position will help to fulfill orders and prepare equipment for shipment.
- Unloading incoming trucks and receiving all incoming material and parts based on the established process, checking for accuracy and quality, and putting away all items in their designated area.
- Receiving Process – pull open PO and Kanban card for parts that have arrived. Check off incoming material/parts to the PO by count and quality. Move checked in parts to their designated area and placing the Kanban card back in the storage area. Enter received parts into the ERP system once implemented. Communicating with the Supply Chain Manager of any backordered items to determine ship date of remaining items if unknown.
- Organize parts and equipment in the fulfillment area to keep items off the floor to be used by outgoing orders.
- Move parts to and from overflow bay as needed utilizing forklift.
- When there is no receiving required work with the fulfillment staff to fulfill customer orders.
- Ability to interpret pick lists and work instructions.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by reviewing instructions, sales order, and pick lists.
- Gathering parts, sub-assemblies, and finished goods for packaging.
- Teamwork a must and open to taking on additional duties.
- Very detail oriented.
- Ability to work daily overtime, as needed.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Use of automated and standard packaging/shipping tools are required.
- Working knowledge of the mechanical and safety procedures of a warehouse facility.
Skills & Qualifications:
2 years or more of working in a receiving position. Past construction or production experience a plus.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle; or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stop, kneel or crouch, and utilize mobile stairs. The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to heights. The employee occasionally works near moving equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Hours: Day shift at our Denver, CO facility. Full Time, with a minimum of 40 hours per week (may require more hours depending on the needs of the business).
In addition to excellent growth opportunities, Agrify provides competitive compensation, a benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K plan, and PTO time. If you believe you will be a strong fit for this position and has what it takes to become a valued member of our high-quality team, then contact us at email@example.com