PurePressure is the world’s #1 solventless extraction equipment manufacturer and education resource. Our equipment is used worldwide and is the industry leader in solventless processing technology. If you're looking to get into the extraction industry, we're always looking for talent. If you don't see the position you're looking for, send us an email at email@example.com for consideration for future openings.
Hours: Day shift at our Denver, CO facility. Full Time, with a minimum of 40 hours per week (may require more hours depending on the needs of the business).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23-$25 per hour
Description of Duties
- Fits and assembles components according to assembly blueprints, manuals, engineering memos, sketches, and knowledge of machine construction to construct, rebuild, and repair machines and equipment, using hand tools and power tools: Analyzes assembly blueprint and specifications manual, and plans machine building operations.
- Support production and Quality Control of incoming materials and outgoing finished products.
- Organize, plan and execute all phases of machine construction.
- Verifies conformance of parts to stock list and blueprints, using measuring instruments, such as calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
- Ensure that changes and problems get documented and communicated.
- Carry out assigned tasks with minimum direct supervision.
- Ability to power up and debug from start to finish without assistance of others.
- Use knowledge of pneumatic functions, devices and fittings, to achieve desired results.
- Use knowledge of OSHA requirements for machine safety devices and guards.
- Install and service machines at customer sites as required. Travel required infrequently.
- Train customer personnel on machine operations and maintenance.
- Provide information for machine technical documentation.
- Assist with preparing material for secondary processes (material finishing, heat treat, and deburring).
- Working knowledge of the mechanical and safety procedures of a manufacturing facility.
- Ability to interpret part drawings, tolerances and understand weld notes.
- Ability to operate CNC equipment a MUST.
- Experience with 3D Software for tool path programming MUST.
- Knowledge of Solidworks or Fusion 360 a plus.
- Operate CNC and machine parts as required for production and product development.
- Someone with a seasoned shop edict and comfortable with using machinery such as: mill, lathe, drill press, grinders, hand tools, saws, welders, etc for part making.
- Mechanical and/or electrical assembly background.
- Knowledge of quality control processes for equipment manufacturing is a plus.
- 3 years or more of working in a custom fabrication environment.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle; or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stop, kneel or crouch.
- The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
- Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and why you think you'd be the perfect candidate.