Longs Peak Rosin Press
Based on our 5-star rated Pikes Peak, the Longs Peak rosin press offers 60% more available force for true commercial production capabilities.
Financing Now Available! ----> Apply Here.
Top Longs Peak Rosin Press Features
- Features our Pressware™ technology, which offers a full color LCD touch screen with custom software for even more control
- Save up to 30 pre-set recipes so once you dial in your settings you can repeat your results
- 8 tons of pressure (15,300 lbf @ 140 psi compressed air) output from our custom fabricated, oil-less, maintenance-free pneumatic cylinder
- Even heat distribution from 0°F - 300°F from our in-house machined aluminum plates, each with its own thermocoupler for perfect accuracy
- Each Longs Peak rosin press includes two sets of orientation legs, so you can operate the press vertically or horizontally
- Ultra durable, powder-coated construction that comes with a full 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Each press is proudly made by hand in Denver, Colorado with top quality components at our factory
- Press up to 35 grams of flower or 70 grams of kief or hash at a time with ease
- Patent pending
Note: Air compressor not included, learn more about what we recommend here.
International Customers: price does not include duty or import fees, and additional shipping charges are likely. Please contact us for information.