Food Grade Wash Bag Shovel
This food grade shovel is your lower back's new best friend. The slotted, self-draining shovel blade makes quick work out of removing spent material from your open wash liner. It both increases the efficiency of your wash process and helps reduce strain. After you've completed the wash cycles, partially re-fill with wash water, use the shovel to portion the material out before lifting and cleaning your wash liner. This method helps to prevent damage that can occur from scooping material against the false bottom.
- Quickly and easily use this shovel to scoop spent material before lifting your wash liner out for cleaning
- Food grade - made with polypropylene and anodized aluminum
- Lightweight with an ergonomic handle
- Extremely easy to clean and sanitize, rated up to 199°F
- Measures 45" long with a shovel head width of 13.75" and weighs just over 3 pounds