Water management, now made easier
Small package, big performanceClocking in at 17 gallons per minute, this small but mighty water pump is perfect for any ice water hash processing lab due it its affordability and output.
Affordably pricedThis water pump is the perfect blend of utility and affordability for labs that want to increase their efficiency without breaking the bank. They're also conveniently sized and can be connected with water lines easily utilizing sanitary triclamps and gaskets.
Disassembles for routine cleaningThis pump can be opened and thoroughly cleaned between shifts to make sure everything is as it should be.
Free shippingThis pump ships free to the lower 48 and affordably everywhere else.
- UL recognized components
- Maximum flow rate: 17 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum head: 27 ft
- Maximum pressure: 12 P.S.I.
- Maximum temperature: 250° F
- Suction: 1.5" triclamp fitting, discharge: 1" triclamp fitting
- Horsepower: 1/8 HP (.125 HP)
- Electrical information: 115v (230v also available upon request), 2 amps peak draw, 230 watts, 50/60 Hz, 5-15P plug (can be changed upon request), no dedicated circuit required
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty: this pump is warrantied only against defects in workmanship for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. DO NOT RUN THE PUMP DRY, it will not be covered under warranty.
This pump contains sealed bearings. No oil necessary. This pump is NOT self priming, DO NOT run dry! Its impeller is made of ryton, glass, and teflon, o-ring is silicon, and thrust washer is teflon.
Please note that any additional seals, gaskets, and fittings to connect this pump to water lines are not included in the purchase price of this product.