Bruteless™ Bubble Hash Washing Vessels
Please note: Due to overwhelming demand, 20 gallon Bruteless vessels are currently back ordered approximately 8 weeks. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
The best in hash washing vessels. PurePressure's new passivated 304 stainless steel, FDA approved Bruteless seamless sanitary construction helps you make better hash and manage fluid transfer with ease. The Bruteless washing system automates the fill and drain process, saving you time and money. The skim port allows you to drain off chlorophyll-rich water, keeping it away from your high quality ice water hash. Each Bruteless washer comes with a stainless steel 1.5" ball drain valve, stainless steel 90° drain valve attachment, 3 stainless steel port covers, 4 port gaskets, and 4 stainless steel port cover clamps for complete customizability. The 44g and 65g Bruteless have an additional, larger 2" port to attach a 2" Bruteless Sight Glass easily as well!
- Bruteless vessels are 100% FDA food grade compliant and feature sanitary welded stainless steel. Extremely easy to clean with no nooks or crannies for bacteria/mold to grow.
- A removable 304 stainless steel false bottom protects your trichomes during the wash process, keeping your ice and work bags 3" above your hash. Integrated baffles create a turbulent-free zone at the bottom of the Bruteless hash washer.
- Antimicrobial closed-cell foam insulation wrapped in a neoprene sleeve provides superior protection against thermal loss. Dramatically reduces ice usage by up to 50%. Insulation is removable for cleaning.
- Each Bruteless hash washer offers either 2, 4, or 5 strategically placed separate drain/fill/viewing ports, depending on vessel size. The 20 gallon has two ports, the 30 gallon has 4 ports, and the 44 gallon and 65 gallon offer 5 that you can use to skim, fill, drain, attach hoses or a sight glass, a thermometer, and more. This enables you to fully customize your set up however you'd like!
Every Bruteless bubble hash washer comes with one 1.5" stainless steel ball valve and matching size stainless steel lid. Optional food grade stainless steel and polyethylene washing paddle is also available for purchase. Each barrel is hand ground and polished to help prevent contaminants.
Capacities (fresh frozen, wet weight)
- 20 Gallon: up to 2,500 grams
- 30 Gallon: up to 5,000 grams
- 44 Gallon: up to 10,000 grams
- 65 Gallon: up to 15,000 grams
- 20 Gallon: Height: 21.25" - Diameter: 17.75"
- 30 Gallon: Height: 28.5" - Diameter: 18.75"
- 44 Gallon: Height: 28.25" - Diameter: 23.5"
- 65 Gallon: Height: 23.25" - Diameter: 30"
What is a sanitary weld?
"What is a sanitary weld, you ask? It's a weld that is 100% penetrated and has a smooth face where it will contact the product. This ensures easy and reliable cleaning and no crevices or oxidation to harbor bacteria and crud. This weld joint is very common in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and dairy industries." - Source