Bruteless™ Bubble Hash Washing Vessels
The best in hash washing vessels. PurePressure's new passivated 304 stainless steel, FDA food contact approved Bruteless seamless sanitary construction helps you make better hash and manage fluid transfer with ease. The Bruteless washing system enables users to much more easily manage the fill and drain process, saving you time and money. The skim port allows you to drain off chlorophyll-rich water, keeping it away from your high quality ice water hash.
- Bruteless vessels are FDA food contact safe and feature sanitary welded stainless steel. Extremely easy to clean with no nooks or crannies for bacteria/mold to grow.
- A removable 304 stainless steel false bottom protects your trichomes during the wash process, keeping your ice and work bags 3" above your hash. Integrated baffles create a turbulent-free zone at the bottom of the Bruteless hash washer.
- Antimicrobial closed-cell foam insulation wrapped in a neoprene sleeve provides superior protection against thermal loss. Dramatically reduces ice usage by up to 50%. Insulation is removable for cleaning.
- Each Bruteless hash washer offers either 2, 4, or 5 strategically placed separate drain/fill/viewing ports, depending on vessel size. The 20 gallon has two ports, the 30 gallon has 4 ports, and the 44 gallon and 65 gallon offer 5 that you can use to skim, fill, drain, attach hoses or a sight glass, a thermometer, and more. This enables you to fully customize your set up however you'd like!
Every Bruteless bubble hash washer comes with a variety of different accessories, depending on size and the number of ports it has.
20 gallon vessels come with (1x) 1.5" stainless steel ball valve, (1x) stainless steel false bottom, (1x) 90° drain elbow, (3x) sanitary clamps and gaskets, (2x) stainless steel port covers, and a matching stainless steel lid.
30 gallon vessels come with (1x) 1.5" stainless steel ball valve, (1x) stainless steel false bottom, (1x) 90° drain elbow, (4x) sanitary clamps and gaskets, (4x) stainless steel port covers, and a matching stainless steel lid.
44 and 65 gallon vessels come with (1x) 1.5" stainless steel ball valve, (1x) stainless steel false bottom, (1x) 90° drain elbow, (5x) sanitary clamps and gaskets, (5x) stainless steel port covers, and a matching stainless steel lid.
Capacities (fresh frozen, wet weight)
- 20 Gallon: up to 2,500 grams
- 30 Gallon: up to 5,000 grams
- 44 Gallon: up to 10,000 grams
- 65 Gallon: up to 15,000 grams
- 20 Gallon: Height: 21.25" - Diameter: 17.75"
- 30 Gallon: Height: 28.5" - Diameter: 18.75"
- 44 Gallon: Height: 28.25" - Diameter: 23.5"
- 65 Gallon: Height: 23.25" - Diameter: 30"
What is a sanitary weld?
"What is a sanitary weld, you ask? It's a weld that is 100% penetrated and has a smooth face where it will contact the product. This ensures easy and reliable cleaning and no crevices or oxidation to harbor bacteria and crud. This weld joint is very common in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and dairy industries." - Source