The best rosin press on the planet
8 tons of forceThe Longs Peak features an 8 ton pneumatic, oil-less & maintenance-free cylinder for maximum throughput and control.
Superior 10” x 3” heat platesOur premium 6061 aluminum heat plate assemblies offer independent thermocouples, 0°F - 300°F evenly distributed heat, and temperature accuracy to 1 degree.
Pressware™ technologyEach Longs Peak comes with our intuitive Pressware™ technology, which offers a full color LCD touch screen with custom software for unparalleled consistency and control including the ability to save up to 29 pre-set recipes.
True commercial scale rosin pressingProcess up to 7 lb of flower per day, or 12+ lb of sift or hash per day. The Longs Peak can press 80 or more grams of dry sift or hash at one time, or 40+ grams of flower.
Longs Peak technical specifications:
- Heat plates measure 10" x 3", maximum temperature of 300°F
- Total force output: 8 tons, or 15,300 lbf @ 140 PSI
- Weighs 130 lb
- Air compressor requirements: 2.7 CFM and over 150 maximum PSI for optimal operation
- Utilizes 5 - 140 PSI compressed air input
- Frame and enclosure is made of A36 steel
- Available in both 115-230v electrical versions (operating voltages are set at the factory, not by the user, so please contact us for more information)
- 115v version electrical information: 6 amps peak draw, 690 watts, 50/60 Hz, 5-15P plug, no dedicated circuit required
- 230v version electrical information: 3 amps peak draw, 690 watts, 50/60 Hz, 6-15P plug, no dedicated circuit required
• Lifetime end-user support.
• 2 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects for structural components (frame, truss, and support legs) and pneumatic cylinder.
• 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects for the entire press including electronic and pneumatic components.PurePressure's Peace of Mind Warranty is also available for only $999 and completely covers your Longs Peak rosin press for 5 years. Simply select the extended warranty option when checking out or ask a PurePressure sales representative to add it to your order.
The extended warranty can be bought up to 90 days after purchase.
Each Longs Peak rosin press includes two sets of orientation legs, so you can operate the press vertically or horizontally. Additionally, each and every rosin press we make is proudly made by hand in Denver, Colorado with top quality components at our factory.
Firmware updates are easy with our custom PurePressure software application that works for Mac and Windows - if you ever have an issue, just plug it in to automatically run diagnostics. You can also unlock administrative features for your press with our powerful Pressware technology!
Located in Canada? Let us help you figure out what electrical requirements your situation requires so we can help you come up with the best solution.