The ice water hash game changer
Ultra-low shear designThe PurePressure Pneumatic Hash Pump was engineered specifically for hash makers who need to quickly and gently move their trichome-laden water from their wash vessel to their drain vessel. It's ultra-low shear diaphragm design enables operators to perfectly preserve their trichomes when pumping.
Food grade constructionThe stainless steel hardware and PTFE diaphragm assembly are all food grade compliant and disassemble extremely easily for daily cleaning so that your hash washing process can stay clean and efficient.
Integrated flow controllerRunning only on compressed air, the integrated flow controller allows hash makers to decide how quickly they want to move water depending on production need and hash quality. Making adjustments is simple and intuitive so operators can move water just the way they'd like.
Make ice water hash more efficientlyThis Pneumatic Hash Pump is a game changer for solventless labs and makes gravity draining a thing of the past, which dramatically increases throughput for any sized lab.
- Pump weighs 37.5 lb alone, full assembly with stand weighs 75 lb
- Pump type is a self priming diaphragm
- Dimensions are 18.8" x 15" x 44.6"
- Operational noise level is between 70 and 85 decibels
- Flow rate is from 0 - 24 gallons per minute
- Pump construction is made of stainless steel and PTFE diaphragm
- Stand construction is made of aluminum and stainless steel bearings, hardware, and fittings
Compressed air requirements:
- Max inlet pressure to pump: 104 psi
- Max inlet pressure to included regulator: 150 psi
- Compressor should produce 5 cfm at 40 psi minimum
- Air consumption could be as low as 5 cfm at 20psi
- Air consumption could be as high as 20cfm at 104 psi
The PurePressure Pneumatic Hash Pump comes with lifetime end-user support and a limited 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects for pump equipment.
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects for gaskets, clamps, and fittings.
One of the most important features for protecting hash is the use of a specialized pump that operates with low shear forces on the fluid. This means that instead of shearing or cutting through the fluid to create movement (like an impeller) there are alternating suction and pressure forces moving the fluid. The result is that trichomes can move through the pump at decent flow rates without damage, a ground breaking development in solventless processing. The amount of suction and pressure that is exerted on the fluid is controlled by the integrated pneumatic regulator. The operator has direct control over the forces exerted on their hash, meaning you can run the system as low as 20 psi or speed up the system and run all the way up to 104 psi, depending on your production needs.
Note: We have not seen any adverse effects from running at full pressure but the air consumption to run the pump is increased dramatically at higher pressures. We believe the sweet spot is around 20-60 psi and then using the flow controller to control the speed. Air consumption is typically only 5 cfm at 20 psi but climbs as high as 20 cfm at 104 psi.
Additional equipment required for operation
- 3/8" air supply hose no longer than 25' long
- Any sized Bruteless washing vessel
- Bruteless Complete 2 Hose Kit