Pikes Peak Rosin Press V2
The Pikes Peak V2 is PurePressure's flagship rosin press. It's legendary reputation for reliability, precision, and quality have been built for the past three years, and counting. Engineered to produce premium rosin day in and day out, the Pikes Peak V2 is the superior choice for any operation looking for an incredibly feature-loaded rosin press that's designed to go the distance.
- Utilizes two 10" x 2.5" premium 6061 aluminum heat plates with independent thermocouples, 0°F - 300°F evenly distributed heat, and temperature accuracy to 1 degree Fahrenheit
- 5 tons of force (9,876 lbf @ 120 PSI compressed air) output from our custom fabricated, oil-less, maintenance-free pneumatic cylinder
- Available in both Dual Pressure (manual pressure control, dual air regulators with toggle) and Automated Pressure Control (digital pressure control, single air regulator) versions
- Press up to 20 grams of flower or 40 grams of kief or hash at a time with ease, or up to 120+ grams of hash per press with our stainless steel wraps
- Features our intuitive Pressware™ technology, which offers a full color LCD touch screen with custom software for unparalleled consistency and control
- Ability to save up to 29 pre-set recipes in the Pressware™ interface, so once you dial in your settings you can repeat your results identically, instantly
- Ultra-durable powder coated construction
- Note: an air compressor is necessary to run the Longs Peak rosin press, and it should provide at least 150 PSI, 2.2 CFM airflow, with a tank size of 20 gallons or more - learn more about what we recommend here
- Patent pending, see below for warranty details
Each Pikes Peak rosin press includes two sets of orientation legs, so you can operate the press vertically or horizontally. Additionally, each and every rosin press we make is proudly made by hand in Denver, Colorado with top quality components at our factory.
Firmware updates are easy with our custom PurePressure software application that works for Mac and Windows - if you ever have an issue, just plug it in to automatically run diagnostics. You can also unlock administrative features for your press with our powerful Pressware technology!
- Lifetime end-user support.
- 2 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects for structural components (frame, truss, and support legs) and pneumatic cylinder.
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects for the entire press including electronic and pneumatic components.
PurePressure's Peace of Mind warranty is also available for only $899 and completely covers your Pikes Peak V2 rosin press for 5 years. Simply select the extended warranty option in the dropdown when checking out or ask a PurePressure sales representative to add it to your order. The extended warranty can be bought up to 90 days after purchase. Read the fine print here.
Located in Canada? Give us a call! We can talk about local equipment regulations and work together to provide a solution.