Pikes Peak Rosin Press V2
PurePressure's flagship rosin press that changed the game forever. Engineered to produce premium rosin day in and day out, the Pikes Peak V2 has earned a reputation for true excellence.
- Ultra-premium 10" x 2.5" heat plate kit for the highest possible quality rosin production
- Press up to 20 grams of flower or 35 grams of kief or hash at a time with ease
- Features our Pressware™ technology, which offers a full color LCD touch screen with custom software for even more control
- Dual Pressure technology included for complete control over your rosin extraction process
- Save up to 30 pre-set recipes so once you dial in your settings you can repeat your results
- 5 tons of pressure output (9,876 lbf @ 120 PSI compressed air) from our custom fabricated, oil-less, maintenance-free pneumatic cylinder
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty on the pneumatic cylinder and frame; 1 year manufacturer's warranty on everything else
- Even heat distribution from 0°F - 300°F from our in-house machined 100% aluminum plates, each with its own thermocouple
- Temperature accuracy to less than half of 1 degree Fahrenheit
- Ultra-durable powder coated construction
- Patent pending
Each Pikes Peak V2 rosin press includes two sets of orientation legs, so you can operate the press vertically or horizontally. Additionally, each and every rosin press we make is proudly made by hand in Denver, Colorado with top quality components at our factory.
Firmware updates are easy with our custom PurePressure software application that works for Mac and Windows - if you ever have an issue, just plug it in to automatically run diagnostics. You can also unlock administrative features for your press with our powerful Pressware technology!
Note: Air compressor not included, learn more about what we recommend here.
International Customers: price does not include duty or import fees, and additional shipping charges are likely. Please contact us for information.
The Pikes Peak Press was engineered to provide years and years of reliability while giving you the highest quality press on the market. You, the user, has complete control over heat plate temperatures, press time, operating pressure (digital readout), and actuating speed. The Pikes Peak features 10" x 2.5" heat plates with our Dual Pressure system. Learn more about Dual Pressure here.
Our pneumatic cylinder requires no oiling or maintenance and through its unique design is able to achieve nearly 5 tons of force with only 120 PSI compressed air. These extremely high forces ensure that all of your rosin is extracted efficiently. All PurePressure products are manufactured in the USA and we guarantee unrivaled quality from all of our handmade presses and rosin bags.
Notes About Air Compressors: an air compressor is required to operate the Pikes Peak rosin press and is not included. The basic requirements are that it can reach 145 PSI, has a tank size of 30 gallons or more, and has a CFM rating of 1.7 or greater. For the full the breakdown, read here. Also, don't forget also sell top quality air compressors.