California Air Tools 4 HP Ultra Quiet Air Compressor
This ultra quiet California Air Tools air compressor is the perfect companion to run our Pneumatic Hash Pump and seriously step up the efficiency of any solventless processing operation. It features a high volume medium pressure pump, 20 gallon tank and is rated to 4 horsepower, all while only producing 75 decibels of sound, which is significantly quieter than your average air compressor. If you're looking for one that's even quieter, make sure to check out the in-cabinet version, which drops the sound signature to an incredible 65 decibels (about as loud as your average conversation). These air compressors demand virtually no maintenance due to the oil-free piston construction and are made in San Diego, California.
- Run up to 2 Pneumatic Hash Pumps simultaneously
- Ultra quiet, oil-free and high pressure air compressor (75 decibels or 65 decibels for the in-cabinet version)
- 20 gallon steel tank
- Utilizes California Air Tools' new cartridge dryer system for up to 98% dry air
- Puts out up to 125 max PSI, offering 12.8 CFM at 40 PSI or 10.6 CFM at 90 PSI (maximum @ sea level)
- Runs on 220v single phase power and draws up to 14 amps
- Time to fill air tank from empty to full pressure ~ 150 seconds, recovery time from 95 PSI to 125 PSI ~ 40 Seconds
- Standard air compressor weighs 170lb, in-cabinet version weighs 375lb
- Assembled in the USA and offers a 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Designed for the person looking for medium pressure, high air flow, less service and maintenance with at least 30% less noise! The motor for this air compressor has been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times and the Oil-Free Two-Stage Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability.
Note: This air compressor is rated to run a maximum of two PurePressure Pneumatic Hash Pumps (limited to 50 PSI of pressure) - if you have any other air usage requirements, please contact our sales team so that we can help you find the perfect solution. This air compressor is NOT meant to run our Pikes Peak V2 or Longs Peak rosin presses.