Industry leading control and durability
5 tons of forceThe Pikes Peak V2 features a pneumatic, oil-less & maintenance-free cylinder for unparalleled usage.
Superior 10” x 2.5” heat platesOur premium 6061 aluminum heat plate assemblies offer independent thermocouples, 0°F - 300°F evenly distributed heat, and temperature accuracy to 1 degree.
Pressware™ technologyEach Pikes Peak V2 comes with our intuitive Pressware™ technology, which offers a full color LCD touch screen with custom software for unparalleled consistency and control including the ability to save up to 29 pre-set recipes.
High output rosin pressingProcess up to 3.75 lb of flower per day, or 7+ lb of sift or hash per day. The Pikes Peak V2 can press 40 or more grams of dry sift or hash at one time, or 20+ grams of flower.
Pikes Peak V2 technical specifications:
- Heat plates measure 10" x 2.5", maximum temperature of 300°F
- Total force output: 5 tons, or 9,876 lbf @ 120 PSI
- Weighs 130 lb
- Air compressor requirements: 2.1 CFM and over 140 maximum PSI for optimal operation
- Utilizes 5 - 120 PSI compressed air input
- Frame and enclosure is made of A36 steel
- Available in both 120v and 240v electrical versions (operating voltages are set at the factory, not by the user, so please contact us for more information).
• Lifetime end-user support.
• 2 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects for structural components (frame, truss, and support legs) and pneumatic cylinder.
• 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects for the entire press including electronic and pneumatic components.PurePressure's Peace of Mind Warranty is also available for only $899 and completely covers your Pikes Peak V2 rosin press for 5 years. Simply select the extended warranty option when checking out or ask a PurePressure sales representative to add it to your order.
The extended warranty can be bought up to 90 days after purchase.
Each Pikes Peak V2 rosin press includes two sets of orientation legs, so you can operate the press vertically or horizontally. Additionally, each and every rosin press we make is proudly made by hand in Denver, Colorado with top quality components at our factory.
Firmware updates are easy with our custom PurePressure software application that works for Mac and Windows - if you ever have an issue, just plug it in to automatically run diagnostics. You can also unlock administrative features for your press with our powerful Pressware technology!
Located in Canada? Let us help you figure out what electrical requirements your situation requires so we can help you come up with the best solution.