The perfect air compressor for PurePressure's pneumatic rosin presses
Ultra reliableAssembled in the USA, this 1.5 HP California Air Tools air compressor is the top recommended air compressor to run a Pikes Peak V2 or Longs Peak rosin press. It offers high pressure, medium air flow, minimal service, and less maintenance with its oil-free two-stage dual piston pump system.
Quiet operationWith the standard version operating at only 70 decibles, you can put this air compressor in your lab environment instead of creating a custom closet or routing air lines from another room.
Air connections and dryer includedKeeping your compressed air clean and dry is critical. This package comes with a dessicant dryer as well as every connection and fitting you need right out of the box.
- Run 1 Pikes Peak V2 OR Longs Peak at full capacity
- Ultra quiet, oil-free and high pressure air compressor (70 decibels)
- 20 Gallon Steel Tank - Not ASME Rated
- High pressure output up to 175 PSI (maximum @ sea level)
- Runs on 110v power at 60 hz electrical with a 12 amp draw
- Time to fill air tank from empty to full pressure is 450 seconds; recovery time from 145 PSI to 175 PSI is 120 Seconds
- Weighs 113 lb, ships freight
Full accessories list included:
- Ample teflon tape
- Male and female 1/4" industrial quick plug connections
- 25' high pressure air hose (150 PSI max)
- Inline desiccant dryer
- 1/4lb of reusable desiccant beads
Note: This air compressor is rated to run a maximum of one Pikes Peak V2 or Longs Peak rosin press at full production capacity - if you have any other air usage requirements, please contact our sales team so that we can help you find the perfect solution.