Built in USA
Built in USA
Buy with Confidence
We offer professional end user support and free small item returns.
Have Peace of Mind
PurePressure’s customer satisfaction guarantee means you don’t have to worry.
The perfect air compressor for PurePressure's pneumatic rosin presses
Ultra reliableAssembled in the USA, this 1.5 HP California Air Tools air compressor is the top recommended air compressor to run a Pikes Peak V2 or Longs Peak rosin press. It offers high pressure, medium air flow, minimal service, and less maintenance with its oil-free two-stage dual piston pump system.
Quiet operationWith the standard version operating at only 70 decibles, you can put this air compressor in your lab environment instead of creating a custom closet or routing air lines from another room.
Air connections and dryer includedKeeping your compressed air clean and dry is critical. This package comes with a dessicant dryer as well as every connection and fitting you need right out of the box.
- Run 1 Pikes Peak V2 OR Longs Peak at full capacity
- Ultra quiet, oil-free and high pressure air compressor (70 decibels)
- 20 Gallon Steel Tank - Not ASME Rated
- High pressure output up to 175 PSI (maximum @ sea level)
- Runs on 110v power at 60 hz electrical with a 12 amp draw
- Time to fill air tank from empty to full pressure is 450 seconds; recovery time from 145 PSI to 175 PSI is 120 Seconds
- Weighs 113 lb, ships freight
1 year manufacturer's warranty included
Full accessories list included:
- Ample teflon tape
- Male and female 1/4" industrial quick plug connections
- 25' high pressure air hose (150 PSI max)
- Inline desiccant dryer
- 1/4lb of reusable desiccant beads
Note: This air compressor is rated to run a maximum of one Pikes Peak V2 or Longs Peak rosin press at full production capacity - if you have any other air usage requirements, please contact our sales team so that we can help you find the perfect solution.