The ultimate ice water hash freeze dryer
Faster cycle times and intuitive controlsThe Labconco FDRy-8L offers reduced cycle times as low as 6-8 hours, compared to 24 hours or longer with other freeze dryers. Its full color touch screen user friendly interface has customizable parameters and one button data logging of all key criteria for future reference and cycle adjustments.
Built-in failsafes protect your hashBuilt in vacuum pump protection ensures your hash is never compromised in the event of a power failure or vacuum pump error, meaning you can rest easy with every run. It also features active variable monitoring throughout the entire freeze drying process, with remote notification of alerts or run parameters so that you can be notified if there is a power outage, abnormal variables, or to simply check your run conditions from home.
Complete variable manipulationMultiple independent sensors constantly monitor shelf temperature, product temperature, collector temperature, and vacuum level of your material to ensure consistent results every single time, too. The Labconco FDRy-8L has up to 7.2 sq ft of shelf space (5 total trays); each included Labconco welded tray measures 10.25" x 19.50" and each heated shelf measures 10.6" x 20.1"
Pharmaceutical grade vacuum pump includedPerhaps best of all, this freeze dryer system includes a Leybold SOGEVAC NEO D 16 vacuum pump that requires maintenance as infrequently as every 3 years, and is built to prevent any backflow or other errors common with cheaper pumps.
Labconco FDRy-8L freeze dryer technical specifications:
- Overall dimensions are 22.5" x 26.5" x 36.6"
- Shipping weight is 440 lbs
- 7.2 sqft of shelf space
- Available in both 115 and 230v electrical versions (please note that the lead time may be significantly extended to upwards of 8+ weeks in some cases for 230v Labconco freeze dryers)
- 115v version electrical information: 20 amps peak draw, 2,300 watts, 60 Hz, 5-20P plug, and a dedicated circuit is required when running the freeze dryer and its dedicated vacuum pump
- 230v version electrical information: 10 amps peak draw, 2,300 watts, 50 or 60 Hz, 5-20P plug, and a dedicated circuit is required when running the freeze dryer and its dedicated vacuum pump
Leybold SOGEVAC NEO D 16 vacuum pump technical specifications:
- Up to 3 years of maintenance-free operation
- Noise level is up to 54 decibels
- 1.5 liter oil volume
- Flange is DN 25 ISO-KF
- Pulls vacuum down to 0.1 millibar
- Weighs 110 lbs
- Internal baffles prevent oil aerosolization or backflow
- Available in both 115 and 200-240v electrical versions
- 115v version electrical information: 13.5 amps peak draw, 900 watts, 60 Hz, 5-15P plug, and a dedicated circuit is required when running the freeze dryer and its dedicated vacuum pump
- 200-240v version electrical information: 5.7 amps peak draw, 2,300 watts, 50/60 Hz, IEC320 plug, and a dedicated circuit is required when running the freeze dryer and its dedicated vacuum pump
The Labconco FDRy-8L kit from PurePressure comes with everything you need out of the box to start freeze drying hash like a pro, including the premium Leybold SOGEVAC NEO D 16 vacuum pump and the Labconco matching stainless steel tray kit. Shipping varies by location, so please contact us for a quote.