Bruteless™ Pro Hash Washing System
The Bruteless™ Pro system is designed for laboratories and high volume bubble hash washing operations to produce high volumes of ice water hash. With the 44 gallon Bruteless™ as the main wash vessel, you can easily wash up to 10,000 fresh frozen grams per run. Combined here with the PurePressure water pump and hose kits, you can attain levels of throughput and efficiency never before possible.
Note: the stainless steel platform pictured not included.
- 30%+ increased efficiency with the pumps and hoses, leading to incredible water management and significantly lessened bodily strain while washing your hash
- The included 30 gallon Bruteless™ washer is the perfect size that pairs with any 20 gallon Bubblebag kit as a high efficiency drain vessel
- Bruteless™ vessels are 100% FDA food grade compliant and feature sanitary welded stainless steel. Extremely easy to clean with no nooks or crannies for bacteria/mold to grow
- A removable stainless steel false bottom protects your trichomes during the wash process, keeping your ice and work bags 3" above your hash Integrated baffles create a turbulent-free zone at the bottom of the Bruteless™ hash washer
- Thick 1" cryogenic insulated sleeve dramatically reduces ice usage by up to 50%. Insulation is removable for cleaning as necessary.
- Each Bruteless hash washer offers either 4 or 5 strategically placed separate drain/fill/viewing ports, depending on vessel size (the 30 gallon has 4 ports, whereas the 44 gallon and 65 gallon offer 5) that you can use to skim, fill, drain, attach hoses or a sight glass, and more. This enables you to fully customize your set up however you'd like!
The Pro system includes all of the following:
(1) 44 gallon Bruteless vessel, (2) 30 gallon Bruteless vessel for draining without false bottoms, (6) 1.5" ball valves, (9) 1.5" 90 degree elbows, (3) 1.5" check valves, (2) wye tri clamps, (1) tee tri clamps, (1) 2" sight glass, (1) Bruteless temperature gauge, (1) 4" straight piece, (1) wash paddle with holes, (2) 30 gallon triangular dollies, (2) Bruteless complete 2 hose kits, (2) Bruteless water pumps with fittings, and all the gaskets and clamps you need for assembly. Please note: the stainless platform table pictured is not included with this kit but is available for purchase!
Capacities (fresh frozen, wet weight)
- 44 Gallon: up to 10,000 grams
Washer Dimensions (with spec sheets linked)
- 44 Gallon: Height: 28.25" - Diameter: 23.5"
- 30 Gallon: Height: 28.5" - Diameter: 18.75"
What is a sanitary weld?
"What is a sanitary weld, you ask? It's a weld that is 100% penetrated and has a smooth face where it will contact the product. This ensures easy and reliable cleaning and no crevices or oxidation to harbor bacteria and crud. This weld joint is very common in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and dairy industries." - Source