Bruteless™ Commercial Hash Washing System
Ships in 7 - 10 days
The Bruteless™ Commercial system is the ultimate, high volume laboratory-sized bubble hash washing kit. With the 65 gallon Bruteless™ as the main wash vessel, you can easily wash up to 15,000 fresh frozen grams per run. It's paired with two 44 gallon Bruteless™ drain vessels, two pumps, two hose kits, and every connection needed to create incredible water management capabilities. This system enables you do two full massive wash cycles per day, each with three washes each, for efficiency and throughput never before thought possible.
Note: the stainless steel platform pictured not included.
- 30%+ increased efficiency with the pumps and hoses, leading to incredible water management and significantly lessened bodily strain while washing your hash
- The included 44 gallon Bruteless™ washers pair perfectly with any 44g Boldt Bag wash kit as a high efficiency drain vessels
- Bruteless™ vessels are 100% FDA food grade compliant and feature sanitary welded stainless steel. Extremely easy to clean with no nooks or crannies for bacteria/mold to grow
- A removable stainless steel false bottom protects your trichomes during the wash process, keeping your ice and work bags 3" above your hash Integrated baffles create a turbulent-free zone at the bottom of the Bruteless™ hash washer
- Thick 1" cryogenic insulated sleeve dramatically reduces ice usage by up to 50%. Insulation is removable for cleaning as necessary.
- Each Bruteless hash washer offers either 4 or 5 strategically placed separate drain/fill/viewing ports, depending on vessel size (the 30 gallon has 4 ports, whereas the 44 gallon and 65 gallon offer 5) that you can use to skim, fill, drain, attach hoses or a sight glass, and more. This enables you to fully customize your set up however you'd like!
The Commercial system includes all of the following:
(1) 65 gallon Bruteless vessel, (2) 44 gallon Bruteless vessel for draining without false bottoms, (6) 1.5" ball valves, (9) 1.5" 90 degree elbows, (3) 1.5" check valves, (2) wye tri clamps, (1) tee tri clamps, (1) 2" sight glass, (1) Bruteless temperature gauge, (1) 4" straight piece, (1) wash paddle with holes, (2) 44 gallon triangular dollies, (2) Bruteless complete 2 hose kits, (2) Bruteless water pumps with fittings, and all the gaskets and clamps you need for assembly. Please note: the stainless platform table pictured is not included with this kit but is available for purchase!
Each barrel is hand ground and polished to help prevent contaminants. The only thing not included in the Commercial kit pictured is the stainless steel table.
Capacities (fresh frozen, wet weight)
- 65 Gallon: up to 15,000 grams
- 44 Gallon: Height: 28.25" - Diameter: 23.5"
- 65 Gallon: Height: 23.25" - Diameter: 30"
What is a sanitary weld?
"What is a sanitary weld, you ask? It's a weld that is 100% penetrated and has a smooth face where it will contact the product. This ensures easy and reliable cleaning and no crevices or oxidation to harbor bacteria and crud. This weld joint is very common in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and dairy industries." - Source