Bruteless™ Base Hash Washing System
The Bruteless™ Base system is perfect for anyone looking to dramatically enhance their bubble hash wash volume and quality. The Base system includes two Bruteless™ washing vessels: both a 44 gallon and a 30 gallon to drain into, as well as a wash paddle, a sight glass, and plenty of accessories to create a truly elite wash set up just about anywhere. Wash up to 11,500+ grams per cycle with the 44 gallon Bruteless™ and save $315 by buying the Base kit over buying these products individually!
Note: stainless steel table pictured is not included.
- The included 30 gallon Bruteless™ washer is the perfect size that pairs with any 20 gallon Bubblebag kit as a high efficiency drain vessel
- Bruteless™ vessels are 100% FDA food grade compliant and feature sanitary welded stainless steel. Extremely easy to clean with no nooks or crannies for bacteria/mold to grow
- A removable stainless steel false bottom protects your trichomes during the wash process, keeping your ice and work bags 3" above your hash
- Integrated baffles create a turbulent-free zone at the bottom of the Bruteless™ hash washer
- Thick 1" cryogenic insulated sleeve dramatically reduces ice usage by up to 50%. Insulation is removable for cleaning as necessary
- Each Bruteless hash washer offers either 4 or 5 strategically placed separate drain/fill/viewing ports, depending on vessel size (the 30 gallon has 4 ports, whereas the 44 gallon and 65 gallon offer 5) that you can use to skim, fill, drain, attach hoses or a sight glass, and more. This enables you to fully customize your set up however you'd like!
Both Bruteless™ bubble hash washers come with one 1.5" stainless steel ball valve, all of the gaskets and clamps pictured here, and a matching size stainless steel lid. Each barrel is hand ground and polished to help prevent contaminants. The only thing not included in the Base kit pictured is the stainless steel table.
Capacity (fresh frozen, wet weight)
- 44 Gallon: up to 10,000 grams
Washer Dimensions (with spec sheets linked)
What is a sanitary weld?
"What is a sanitary weld, you ask? It's a weld that is 100% penetrated and has a smooth face where it will contact the product. This ensures easy and reliable cleaning and no crevices or oxidation to harbor bacteria and crud. This weld joint is very common in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and dairy industries." - Source