Hand paddle quality hash, now available at scale
Less work, more hashThe Axis trichome separator system is the latest evolution in solventless processing technology, enabling hash makers to greatly increase efficiency and throughput of their hash washing process. By separating the source of agitation from the vessel, the Axis allows operators to simultaenously wash in one vessel, while pre-soaking, settling, draining, and filtering in others.
Mimics hand paddle agitationBy utilizing an ultra low shear gearbox-adjusted servo motor instead of high shear impellers common in other trichome separators, the Axis mimics hand paddle control so that users can make any type of ice water hash SKU with ease. The joystick paddle controller is combined with the Pressware™ touchscreen interface, which enables operators to easily create their own custom hash washing recipes or use factory tuned pre-loaded ones for true washing consistency from batch to batch.
Massive throughput and quick ROIWash, filter, and collect up to 132 lb (120,000 grams) or more of fresh frozen material per 9 hour shift with the Axis trichome separator. ROI achievable in 2 months or less for most operations, and labor savings ROI alone is often achieved versus hand-washing in 6 months or less.
Backwards compatible with most existing Bruteless vesselsThe Axis trichome separator system is backwards compatible with existing 30, 44, and 65 gallon Bruteless hash washing vessels. With its quick change paddle system, you can easily swap paddles to wash in different sized vessels depending on your batch size and needs.
- Axis trichome separator weight: 260 lb
- Control stand weight: 90 lb
- Total weight: 350 lb
- Available in both 100-120v and 220-240v electrical versions (operating voltages are set at the factory, not by the user, so please contact us for more information)
- 115v version electrical information: 7 amps peak draw, 805 watts, 50/60 Hz, 5-15P plug, no dedicated circuit required
- 230v version electrical information: 3.5 amps peak draw, 805 watts, 50/60 Hz, 6-15P plug, no dedicated circuit required
- Compressed air requirements: 120 PSI, < 1 CFM
- Paddle motor speed: 2 - 70 RPM
- Paddle construction: 304 stainless steel with quick disconnect & dishwasher safe for cleaning
- Enclosure construction: 304 stainless steel
- Frame construction: 6061 aluminum & stainless steel hardware
- Vessel wash guard construction: removable PETG with 304 stainless steel attachment ring
- Control panel is UL508A rated
- The Axis is IP65 wash down rated, but cannot be pressure washed
- Ceiling height: 85" minimum,
PurePressure's trichome separators are built to last for many years with proper care. We want you to be satisfied with your equipment so if there are ever any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. An extended warranty for the Axis can also be purchased for $2,995. For more information on warranty and extended warranty coverage, see here.
PurePressure guarantees the following warranty coverage for the Axis trichome separator:
- 2 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects for structural components (frame, sheet metal, and custom machined parts).
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects for the entire trichome separator including electronic and pneumatic components.
PurePressure guarantees the following extended warranty coverage, when purchased, for the Axis trichome separator:
3 years or 10,000 hours (whichever comes first) limited warranty against manufacturing defects for the Axis trichome separator machine, including electronics, pneumatics, and structural components.
Note: the Axis trichome separator is $27,500, plus shipping, and does not include any Bruteless vessels or accessories. All Bruteless washing vessels, dollies, wash filters, and accessories must be purchased separately.