Bruteless™ Base Hash Washing System
The Bruteless™ Base system is perfect for anyone looking to dramatically enhance their bubble hash wash volume and quality. The Base system includes two Bruteless™ washing vessels: two 30 gallons; one to wash and one to drain into, as well as a wash paddle, a sight glass. This system also includes plenty of accessories to create a truly elite wash set up just about anywhere. Easily wash up to 5,000 grams per cycle with the 30 gallon Bruteless™ to make the best ice water hash possible.
Note: stainless steel table pictured is not included.
- The included 30 gallon Bruteless™ washer is the perfect size that pairs with any 20 gallon Bubblebag kit as a high efficiency drain vessel
- Bruteless™ vessels are 100% FDA food grade compliant and feature sanitary welded stainless steel. Extremely easy to clean with no nooks or crannies for bacteria/mold to grow
- A removable stainless steel false bottom protects your trichomes during the wash process, keeping your ice and work bags 3" above your hash
- Integrated baffles create a turbulent-free zone at the bottom of the Bruteless™ hash washer
- Thick 1" cryogenic insulated sleeve dramatically reduces ice usage by up to 50%. Insulation is removable for cleaning as necessary
- Each Bruteless hash washer offers either 4 or 5 strategically placed separate drain/fill/viewing ports, depending on vessel size (the 30 gallon has 4 ports, whereas the 44 gallon and 65 gallon offer 5) that you can use to skim, fill, drain, attach hoses or a sight glass, and more. This enables you to fully customize your set up however you'd like!
(2) 30 gallon Bruteless vessels (the drain 30 gallon vessel does not include a false bottom), (4) 1.5" ball valves, (2) 1.5" 90 degree elbows, (1) 1.5" sight glass, (1) Bruteless temperature gauge, (1) 4" straight piece, (1) wash paddle with holes, (1) 30 gallon triangular dolly, (1) Bruteless complete 2 hose kit, and all the gaskets and clamps you need for assembly. Please note: the stainless steel table pictured is not included with this kit.
Capacity (fresh frozen, wet weight)
- 30 Gallon: up to 5,000 grams
- 30 Gallon: Height: 28.5" - Diameter: 18.75"
What is a sanitary weld?
"What is a sanitary weld, you ask? It's a weld that is 100% penetrated and has a smooth face where it will contact the product. This ensures easy and reliable cleaning and no crevices or oxidation to harbor bacteria and crud. This weld joint is very common in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and dairy industries." - Source