Buy with Confidence
We offer professional end user support and free small item returns.
Have Peace of Mind
PurePressure’s customer satisfaction guarantee means you don’t have to worry.
The perfect air compressor for PurePressure's Pneumatic Hash Pump
Ultra reliableAssembled in the USA, this 4 HP California Air Tools air compressor is the top recommended air compressor to run the Pneumatic Hash Pump. It offers medium pressure, high air flow, minimal service, and less maintenance with its oil-free two-stage dual piston pump system.
Quiet operationWith the standard version operating at only 75 decibles and the in-cabinet version running at 65 decibles, you can put this air compressor in your lab environment instead of creating a custom closet or routing air lines from another room.
Includes an air dryerKeeping your compressed air clean and dry is critical. This California Air Tools air compressor utilizes their new cartridge dryer system for 98% dry air right out of the box.
- Run up to 2 Pneumatic Hash Pumps simultaneously
- Standard air compressor runs at 75 decibels, or 65 decibels for the in-cabinet version
- 20 Gallon Steel Tank - Not ASME Rated
- Puts out up to 125 max PSI, offering 12.8 CFM at 40 PSI or 10.6 CFM at 90 PSI (maximum @ sea level)
- Runs on 220v single phase power and draws up to 14 amps
- Time to fill air tank from empty to full pressure ~ 150 seconds, recovery time from 95 PSI to 125 PSI ~ 40 Seconds
- Standard air compressor weighs 170lb, in-cabinet version weighs 375lb
1 year manufacturer's warranty included
Note: This air compressor is rated to run a maximum of two PurePressure Pneumatic Hash Pumps (limited to 50 PSI of pressure) - if you have any other air usage requirements, please contact our sales team so that we can help you find the perfect solution. This air compressor is NOT meant to run our Pikes Peak V2 or Longs Peak rosin presses.