Pikes Peak Rosin Press
Have questions or just want more information?
- Industry-leading press technology with full custom software for total control, including free firmware updates for life
- 5 tons of pressure output from our custom fabricated, oil-less, maintenance-free pneumatic cylinder from 120psi compressed air input (1.7 CFM)
- Even heat distribution from 0°F - 300°F from our in-house machined aluminum plates, each with its own thermocoupler for perfect accuracy
- Each Pikes Peak rosin press includes two sets of orientation legs, so you can operate the press vertically or horizontally
- Ultra durable, powder-coated construction with a 1 year warranty
- Lifetime 10% discount on rosin bags and parchment paper as a Pikes Peak press owner
- Each press is proudly made by hand in Denver, Colorado with top quality components at our factory
- Patent pending
International Customers: price does not include duty or import fees, and additional shipping charges are likely. Please contact us for information.
The Pikes Peak Press was engineered to provide years and years of reliability while giving you the highest quality press on the market. You, the user, has complete control over heat plate temperatures, press time, operating pressure (digital readout), and actuating speed. Each press is available either with 10" x 2" or 10" x 3" heat plates, and with either Single or Dual Pressure. Learn more about Dual Pressure here.
Our pneumatic cylinder requires no oiling or maintenance and through its unique design is able to achieve nearly 5 tons of force with only 120 PSI compressed air. These extremely high forces ensure that all of your rosin is extracted efficiently. All PurePressure products are manufactured in the USA and we guarantee unrivaled quality from all of our handmade presses and rosin bags.
Notes About Air Compressors: an air compressor is required to operate the Pikes Peak rosin press and is not included. The basic requirements are that it can reach 145 PSI, has a tank size of 30 gallons or more, and has a CFM rating of 1.7 or great. For the full the breakdown, read here. Also, don't forget also sell top quality air compressors.