Why The Pikes Peak Offers Superior ROI
If you've been contemplating rosin extraction as a solvent-less alternative or you're already on the hunt for a rosin press, there are a lot of factors to consider. Perhaps one of the biggest ones is, "What would my return on investment look like?" With PurePressure's Pikes Peak rosin press, most customers break even and become ROI positive within a week or less depending on extraction volume.
- With one extractor working an 8 hour shift, the Pikes Peak rosin press can process between 4 and 5lb of flower, or 8 to 12 lb of dry sift/kief or hash. With two employees, this can go up even higher.
- There is no post-processing equipment required to make rosin consumable (such as a vacuum purge oven) and there aren't any specialized lab or room requirements since no solvents are involved.
- All you need is a 110 volt power source and a 120 PSI compressed air input to get pressing. The Pikes Peak rosin press draws only 8 amps for 10 minutes while heating up, and then 2 amps for the rest of the day once heated. The total daily power consumption is well under 1/5th of a kilowatt!
- The net cost per press is typically around $2, which is simply your rosin bag and parchment paper.
- Mastering the rosin extraction process is the quickest and most simple of all cannabis concentrate extraction methods. Pretty much anyone can get the hang of it within an hour or two!
Extracting rosin with a Pikes Peak rosin press is extremely safe, very easy, and highly profitable. Whether you're a lab owner, extractor, or medical caregiver, getting started with rosin is a snap. The Pikes Peak rosin press is an excellent addition to any extraction setup and allows anyone to produce top notch solvent-less concentrates same day with a minimal learning curve.
If you have more questions or are looking for consulting to get started, don't hesitate to reach out to us on our Contact Us page!