Why PurePressure Rosin Presses Offer Superior ROI
If you've been contemplating rosin extraction as a solvent-less alternative or you're already on the hunt for a rosin press, there are a lot of factors to consider. Perhaps one of the biggest ones is, "What would my return on investment look like?" With PurePressure's Pikes Peak or Longs Peak rosin press, most customers break even and become ROI positive within a week, or often less.
- Extremely reliable rosin presses, made with premium components right here at our factory in Denver, Colorado.
- Oil-less and maintenance-free pneumatics offer superior long term durability over hydraulic.
- Unparalleled user control interface with our Pressware technology for perfectly consistent, high quality results.
- Training, resources, and getting launched assistance is included with every press and press kit purchase.
- The best customer service and support in rosin pressing, period.
Our ROI flyers, linked below, detail everything you want to know about our equipment - from operating costs to projected profits, these will help you guide your operation's financials when it comes to what you can expect with pressing rosin!
View Detailed Pikes Peak V2 ROI Information
View Detailed Longs Peak ROI Information
Extracting rosin with a Pikes Peak or Longs Peak rosin press is extremely safe, very easy, and highly profitable. Whether you're a lab owner, extractor, or medical caregiver, getting started with rosin is a snap. Either of our rosin presses are an excellent addition to any extraction setup and allows anyone to produce top notch solvent-less concentrates same day with a minimal learning curve.
If you have more questions or are looking for consulting to get started, don't hesitate to reach out to us on our Contact Us page!