The ultimate in hash lab air compressors
Industry recognized excellenceChicago Pneumatic's rotary screw air compressors are used far and wide for demanding compressed air applications. Available in multiple horse power and tank size configurations, business owners can easily select the right sized model for their needs.
Ultra quiet, high volumeRotary screw air compressors are known for their reliability, quiet operating decibels, and very high volume outputs. Make sure to talk to our solventless equipment experts so that they can help you specify which model would be the best for your needs.
Electrical safety certifiedEach air compressor us UL certified and comes with a cUL certified control panel for worry-free operation.
Run multiple PurePressure rosin presses and moreWith enough output to run 8 or more PurePressure rosin presses simultaenously, these Chicago Pneumatic rotary screw air compressors are meant for high output labs that need their equipment to run day in, day out.
- 150 psig standard (125 psig available 10-15 HP)
- 60 gal ASME/CRN receiver tank (3-7.5 HP)
- 120 gal ASME/CRN receiver tank (10-15 HP)
- Single phase 230 TEFC motor (3-7.5 HP)
- Three (3) phase, 208/230/460 and 575, TEFC motor
- Start/Stop operation – QRS3.0 single phase, QRS3.0-7.5 3-phase
- Load/ No load operation with timed shutdown
- UL and cUL approved control panel
- 5 year warranty with authorized start-up
Please note: shipping prices vary widely by location and model, please contact us for an accurate quote.
All of these compressors also include the items (listed below) as a package. We do this to be sure you get the life and warranty out of your compressor and when you receive your compressor it is as simple as plug and play can be.
- 25CFM G Filter Prefilter
- 25CFM S Filter Afterfilter
- G Filter Element
- Filter Element
- 2000 Hour Kit
- C/P Rotary Screw Service Kit
- Rotair Plus Oil 1Gal
- Electric Auto Drain with Y Strainer
- Vibration Pads 4x4
- JORC SEPREMIUM 70 Condensate Separator