California Air Tools 15 Gallon Quiet Air Compressor 15020C
A Perfect Compressor for the Pikes Peak or Longs Peak Rosin Presses!
- Ultra Quiet, Oil-Free and High Pressure Air Compressor
- 15 Gallon Steel Tank
- High Pressure 150 PSI Maximum
- Shipping costs not included and vary by location
6.40 CFM at 40 PSI - 5.30 CFM at 90 PSI
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 15020C Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 2.0 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 70 decibels of sound.
The Powerful "New" 2.0 HP (SP-9421) motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear. The "New" SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times.
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability.
The CAT-15020C Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 500 hours or less.
The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and uneven terrains (no oil in the pump).
The Easy Start Valve feature allows for a easier start up using less starting amps.
The Easy Start Valve releases a small amount of air from the pump at start up to produce a no-load condition allowing the motor to spin freely.
This no-load start up requires less amps for a easier start up in cold temperatures.
The large 15 Gallon Steel Air Tank with wheel kit makes it very easy to move around the jobsite, shop or garage.
Designed for the person looking for Power, Air Flow, Less Service and Maintenance with at Least 30% Less Noise!
- Ultra Quiet - Only 70 decibels
- Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
- Less maintenance and Costs.
- Two pressure control gauges
- One universal 1/4″ quick connector
- Easy Start Valve - For Less Starting Amperage
- Condor Pressure Switch
- Thermal Overload Protector
- 150 PSI Maximum Pressure
- 110v / 60 hz
- Low Amp Draw - 14 Amps
- Time to fill tank from empty to full - 230 Seconds
- Recovery time from 118 PSI to 150 PSI - 50 Seconds
- Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
- 15 Gal. Steel Air Tank With Wheel Kit - Easy to move around.
- L (28") x W (17") x H (31")
- 90 lbs
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Comes complete with Wheel Kit & Two Air Filters
- UL Certified